Monday, April 25, 2005

Happy Birthday!

A little belated: my birthday was on Income Tax Day. Hooray. But I finally got my birthday yarn this weekened. I let Dave pick the yarn out for me, 3 skeins of really loud Noro Kureyon for a felted bag. I needed some kind of fun colors for summer, and I think they'll fit the bill. Before I let myself at that new yarn, I showed restraint and finished the preemie hat I'd been working on since the beginning of the month. I'm proud of myself for getting one hat done and finding time to start my felted bag, all while working on the house at the same time. We now have 2 rooms primed and ready for paint. The upstairs rooms even have screens now!

So, there's not much else to write when there's no time to knit. All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to this Wednesday's knitting group. We've made plans to visit the Fuzzy Farm next month. Gayle, one of the co-owners of the Fuzzy Farm, says that a new cria has arrived and another is due very soon. (A little overdue, actually.) It will be great to get out and enjoy the spring weather before it gets deathly humid and hot. I'm not sure if she'll have her fiber back from the mill, but I still have some stashed away from my visit last year that I need to work up. Guess I better get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home