Thursday, May 17, 2007

More new projects

I have no discipline. I have bags and baskets of leftover yarn from completed projects filling my living room, but instead of filing it away for a later date, I had to start another new project! On Monday (14May2007) I cast on for Shedir, a cabled hat from a Knitty special issue, using the remaining yarn from my Viking cables scarf. This will be a companion to the scarf, albeit a slightly mismatched one as the cable patterns are completely different. But at least I won't have leftover yarn sitting around!

I still haven't gotten past the cast on row for my Cinnabar scarf, despite the fact that I finally remembered to bring home the chart. There's just not enough time in the day to work three simultaneous projects any longer. I just need to make sure to start something easy in the near future so I can have a handy travel project when I go to Montreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home