Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Undecided

I don't think putting a gun to my head would make me decide on a final project for my birthday yarn any faster. I very carefully ripped out the Branching Out II beginnings as I think I have found a pattern that will allow me to consolidate both skeins of yarn into a single project. I really don't want to split them up! I already own too many scarves as it is, so why in the world would I need two in the same color?

Speaking of scarves, I've been motivated to finish up my Viking Cables scarf, as I've only got about 1.5 repeats to go before it's done. I can't wait to block it and see how that llama-paca turns out. As long as I don't need an emergency gift for anyone, I'll finally be able to keep a nice piece for myself. The learning curve for Viking cables was a bit steep in the beginning, so this scarf is definitely a milestone of sorts for me. After I finish another project or two, I'm sure I won't be able to resist starting a companion hat for it. Something that should be done just in time for winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home