Monday, November 13, 2006

Cashmere neck gaiter started

I got the first few rows started on my gaiter and it's going to be nice. I've never had the opportunity to work with cashmere before, but now that I have, my next cashmere project -- when I can afford it -- is going to be the bird's nest shawl from Oberle's Folk Shawls. I don't always insist on working up a project exactly as described in the pattern, but this is one that I'd like to. Or maybe someday I'll get lucky on a thrift store run and find a cashmere sweater I can rip out and rework.

The rest of this week will be devoted to getting last minute stuff ready for the auction. Printing out bid sheets, baking stuff to sell for donations, bugging folks for last minute items, etc. I only hope it doesn't rain so we can get a good turn out and raise some money for the JCT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home