Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gyrid: Viking Tank Top completed

Last night I made myself sit down and complete the onerous task of sewing up the side seams for my tank top. They're not the neatest seams in the world, but they're done. It's a pretty good fit if I do say so myself. My only problem is that I've got a whole skein of Silky Wool left over and I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I can try to match dye lots and buy a second skein to do a hat, I can probably work up a pair of fingerless gloves from the single skein, or make yet another scarf, a bag from LMKG... or who knows what. It's not as if I'm in any danger of running out of projects any time this century, so the lone skein can just sit in a drawer until it's ready to be made into something. Cashmere, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home