Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lopi sweater almost done

I took my Lopi with me to my knitting group last night and almost finished it. Almost! But I forgot to bring the crucial smaller circular with me to do the ribbing for the collar. So I sat around and ran my mouth instead, and my sweater went unfinished for yet another day. Tonight, I've got my fingers crossed for Netflix to deliver a couple of movies so I can get the collar done and start weaving in the 5,927 yarn ends left dangling on the inside. Once that's finished, I can block that puppy and have it dry by the 25th so that I might travel in utmost warmth and style. Victoria is very rainy this time of year.

I also have two gift cards to two different bookstores burning a very large hole in my pocket... what books to buy?!?!?

My resolution for the new year? Get more pictures! Hopefully there will be at least one of me in my soon to be finished sweater -- traveling, even! Happy holidays, folks, and I'll see you next year.

(Did anyone notice that I almost finished a project in the time it took me to post twice? Either my blogging is lacking, or I really smoked through this sweater...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home