Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Getting stuff done

This Memorial Day weekend, I made sure to take time out for knitting. I got a few repeats done on the river scarf and I also cast on and knit a few rows of the front panel of my Viking tank top. Between projects, I dug around in my stash and figured I could try to reduce my stock as well as tack on another item to my auction donation list. I found a hank of wool/mohair yarn from last year's MI Fiber Festival that should be just about enough for a cabled toque, and it shouldn't take too long to whip up. (I was going to make it for myself, but honestly, I don't really need any more hats!!!)

More good news: the Canon Factory finally gave notice that they received my camera! And it will cost under $100 to fix. Now I just have to wait the required 7-10 days for repairs to be made and the camera shipped back to me. I love my 35mm, but it just doesn't translate well when it comes to getting pictures online. And hopefully this time the USPS won't take so long getting it back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home