Monday, December 12, 2005

Charting the pattern

Wow. I never knew that developing a pattern was so much work! I'm trying to record my efforts with this Saxon braid scarf creation and it's proving a bit harder than I thought. All that's left to do is create a chart, work out the longhand version and proof everything before I release it to the public. I say that like I have free time.

But the scarf itself is coming along nicely with only the occasional mistake to rip out. This is what I get for talking and cabling at the same time, though contrary to popular belief I can walk and chew gum. I'm about halfway into the second ball of yarn and it's working out as a nice chunk of knitting. Pictures will be forthcoming. Eventually.

*keeps her fingers crossed for that digital camera for Christmas!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home